Just Another Person

Anna's blog

History

September25

In history we made museums on our history and we took pictures of the museums and we took pictures of our family history.

This picture has important things from my life. It’s my personal museum. The white rabbit is from my grandma. the brown horse is from my best childhood friend. Two photo albums with pictures of my favorite moments. A christian CD by the sidewalk prophets given to me by my mom. Walking with Jesus book. I got the book after I had back surgery. The cross was given to me by my class before back surgery. The purple book is from when I won first in a writing competition thingie. The trophy was from my first soccer tournament. and the bracelet is from my¬† Aunt and cousins.

Click here to see all the pictures and descriptions on flikr

by posted under Anna's Blog posts :) | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“History”

1. September 26th, 2012 at 12:37 pm      Reply Sydney Says:

That is so cool that you won a Writing Competition. I also play soccer. My childhood friend is a animal to my dog, Cali. My mom also gave me my first cross and rosary. All my friends and I made friendship Bracelets. I love the photos you posted on Flickr.
    Sincerlly, Sydney

• September 27th, 2012 at 8:12 am      Reply Anna Says:

Yeah I want to be a writer or youth ministry when I grow up. I love soccer except I can’t play it much. I break a lot of bones. That’s cool that your mom gave you your first cross and rosary. I have three friends and a pen pal. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate that you like my photos.

2. September 29th, 2012 at 10:37 am      Reply Emma Says:

That was a great idea to make a museum of your history! When I was younger I used to always play soccer. I still play it now, but I am not that good. What did you have to write in the writing competition that you won? I also won a writing competition for the Daughters of the American Revolution. Every year we have to write essays on different topics for the contest. After we turn them in, our social studies teacher, Mrs. Gunther, submits them and we wait to see who won. It was a surprise for me that I had won. My first cross was given to me by my parents and I received my first rosary at my first communion. Like Sydney, my friends and I also made friendship bracelets. Hope to see you on our blog, “Hey Kids” soon.

• October 3rd, 2012 at 1:41 pm      Reply Anna Says:

I love soccer. I’m just now able to play. I broke my ankle. I had to write about growing up. Like someone has to learn to be older because of certain circumstances. Thanks for commenting.
      -Anna

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Krebs' Class Blogs » Blog Archive » Our Personal History

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

var _clustrmaps = {'url' : 'http://annafscs17.edublogs.org', 'user' : 995311, 'server' : '3', 'id' : 'clustrmaps-widget', 'version' : 1, 'date' : '2012-03-14', 'lang' : 'en', 'corners' : 'square' };(function (){ var s = document.createElement('script'); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = 'http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/map.js'; var x = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; x.parentNode.insertBefore(s, x);})();Locations of visitors to this page

Categories

Comments made by me

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('c6d53aa1-a88d-4e60-a30b-64dd4c802562'); Get the cyber-pet widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('82779958-c784-45ad-bd43-80b01a0677b0'); Get the cyber-pet widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Skip to toolbar